Does iDoRecall have a free trial?
- iDR has a 30-day full-featured free trial. No credit card is needed.
What happens when my free trial comes to an end?
- We’ll send two notification emails as your free trial nears its end. If you choose not to move up to a paid membership, your account will be frozen at the end of the trial.
- Thirty days after the trial ends, we’ll remove all of your data from our servers. We’ll send you two notification emails before we delete your data. You can download a copy of your data at anytime before it’s removed from our servers.
- No, iDR is only offered as an annual membership for $59.99, less than $5 per month. If you choose to join, your membership will automatically renew on its annual anniversary. We’ll send you two emails to remind you that your credit card is about to be charged, in case you don’t wish to renew.
Can I get a refund after paying for my annual subscription?
- If you choose to join iDR after your free trial, the annual membership fee is not refundable.
What happens when my annual subscription comes to an end?
- Your membership will automatically renew on its annual anniversary. We’ll send you two emails to remind you that your credit card is about to be charged, in case you don’t wish to renew.
Are there any limitations with my subscription?
- No, you can create as many recall flashcards as you like and upload as much content as you like. You can use your account on any device with a modern browser.